Edenvale Aerodrome is located just 1.5 hrs north of the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) in picturesque, Clearview Township. Our wide open fields and unobstructed views set the scene for a beautiful and relaxing setting to take off to explore nearby Wasaga Beach, Collingwood, Blue Mountain and the turquoise waters of South Georgian Bay.
Coming soon: Our complimentary “guest” vehicles to borrow for the day to take you on your land adventure. Call to inquire”.
The Edenvale Aerodrome is a former Canadian Air Force Training facility under the command of Base Borden, the birthplace of the Canadian Air Force. Edenvale was used primarily for advanced training in Harvards.
Edenvale Aerodrome is located on Hwy 26 E. between Barrie and Stayner. Edenvale Aerodrome is a beautiful place to fly from with easy access to the Georgian Bay shore, the hills of Collingwood and beautiful central Ontario farmland.
- Three Runways: 13/31 Paved 4,000 x 100 ft.; 08/26 Paved 3,014 x 80 ft.; 17/35 Grass 1,900 x 80 ft.
- Runway Lights on 13/31
- AWOS 123.175
- GPS Approaches for runways 13/31
- Spacious T-Hangars and tie-downs available for rent
- Transport Canada approved examination site.
- Self Serve Fueling Station - Jet A1A fuel, Avgas 100 LL and Mogas 91 Octane - Debit and credit card only.
- AME Services - Central Aero Tel. (705) 722 6209 & Cell (705) 321 6864
- Flying Lessons: Barrie Flying Club & 705- 817 1666
- Xstream Sport Aviation Tel. 705-999 3121