Edenvale Aerodrome is located just 1.5 hrs north of the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) in picturesque, Clearview Township. Our wide open fields and unobstructed views set the scene for a beautiful and relaxing setting to take off to explore nearby Wasaga Beach, Collingwood, Blue Mountain and the turquoise waters of South Georgian Bay.
Coming soon: Our complimentary “guest” vehicles to borrow for the day to take you on your land adventure. Call to inquire”.
The Edenvale Aerodrome is a former Canadian Air Force Training facility under the command of Base Borden, the birthplace of the Canadian Air Force. Edenvale was used primarily for advanced training in Harvards.
- Three Runways: 13/31 Paved 4,000 x 100 ft.; 08/26 Paved 2,764 x 80 ft.; Grass runway is temporarily out of service but it will be coming up soon.
- Runway Lights on 13/31
- AWOS 123.175
- GPS Approaches for runways 13/31
- Spacious T-Hangars and tie-downs available for rent
- Transport Canada approved examination site.
- Self Serve Fueling Station - Jet A1A fuel, Avgas 100 LL and Mogas 91 Octane - Debit and credit card only.
- AME Services - Central Aero Tel. (705) 722 6209 & Cell (705) 321 6864
- Flying Lessons: Barrie Flying Club & 705- 817 1666
- Xstream Sport Aviation Tel. 705-999 3121
Edenvale Aerodrome is located on Hwy 26 E. between Barrie and Stayner. Edenvale Aerodrome is a beautiful place to fly from with easy access to the Georgian Bay shore, the hills of Collingwood and beautiful central Ontario farmland.